2016 Fall Games Championship
Unleash Your Inner Champion!
Don't miss your chance to become a volunteer at the 2016 Fall Games! 1,500 volunteers are needed to make Fall Games a successful event for the 1,100 Special Olympics Southern California athletes who will compete in Bowling, Floor Hockey, Soccer, Softball, Tennis and Volleyball.
The Fall Games will take place on two different weekends:
- November 12 & 13 at Fountain Valley Recreation Center & Sports Park (Soccer, Softball, Tennis & Volleyball)
- December 4 at Fountain Bowl (Bowling) and The Rinks in Huntington Beach (Floor Hockey)
- The minimum age to volunteer at Fall Games is 14 years old
- Each person is required to have their own email address to register
- Volunteer Registration closes on:
- Friday, December 2nd at 8:00am for December 4th event
- All volunteer shifts are assigned on a first come, first serve basis.
Click "Register now" to view the available volunteer shifts
For questions, please email Manager, Volunteers Nina Hadar at firstname.lastname@example.org